Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tilly

Aaaargh things have been crazy but I'm going to leave all that for an other post and instead talk about someone far more deserving of a mention...

Like a triumphant prosecutor, Matt pointed out recently that I've never so much as mentioned Tilly even once throughout my blog. No, he's not an avid fan of my blog and as such knows its entire content by heart, he's just set up "labels" and various other analytical whatsits with his marketing skills/geekiness and can therefore easily notice things like this.

Tilly is one of the five kittens I'm fostering. I've not mentioned her before because, truthfully, I've never had much reason to. Although it may seem on the contrary, she's not a mediocre little cat at all, in fact far from it. The shameful censoring has simply been due to the fact that she is such a good kitten and therefore there's nothing noteworthy to write about her, unlike the others who get into all sorts of scrapes, do silly things and unleash their claws on your limbs with questionable fortuity.

No, Tilly's just perfect: She's more or less always been healthy, she eats well, she's never pooped anywhere forbidden, she loves to play, she's gentle, she's perfectly behaved and she loves to purr and be cuddled. Because of this, I half expect her one day to reveal that she works for the CIA in a secret agent capacity, possibly in a Russian accent, but this inkling could just be because I'm slightly mad.

Look at my little black and white princess Tilly:


No comments:

Post a Comment